"The Best Tacos at Eastern Market, Washington D.C."
Open 7 Days A Week, 8 AM to 10 PM*
How do we know? YOU tell us; constantly! Our hard work and passion allowed us to create the best tacos around.
Freshest Mexican Ingredients
We invest in quality ingredients to ensure consistency along with the great taste we're known for.
Authentic Yucatán Flavors
It's the Mayan and Spanish infusion that creates the delicious recipes originating from the southern tip of Mexico known as the Yucatán Peninsula.
Our customer's reviews of our best tacos at Eastern Market
Where to find us at Eastern Market
Blocks from our nation's Capitol building, this newly renovated neighborhood hosts outdoor markets, and entertainment.
* hours subject to change
Why customers come back to Eastern Market for the best Tacos and award winning Mexican food
Our authentic Yucatán inspired menu makes our tacos the best at Eastern Market! We also offer other award winning entrées including burritos, salads, bowls, quesadillas, and more. We offer Itza® and guacamole as Vegan protein options for all of our menu items.
We serve only the freshest ingredients picked from local farms at their peak of each location's growing season.
Our menu pays homage to our founder's family recipes from Yucatán. The meats are seasoned just like he remembers as a kid. In 2009, Osiris and his neighbor, Marc Wallace, got together over some homemade chips, salsa and guacamole and decided to launch the District Taco food cart in Rosslyn.
Over a decade later, District Taco is operating multiple restaurants across Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania, with ongoing plans to expand.
Other locations for our award winning best tacos
- Yorktown - Arlington, Virginia
- Metro Center - Washington, D.C.
- Dupont Circle - Washington, D.C.
- Alexandria - Alexandria, Virginia
- Dunn Loring - Vienna, Virginia
- Rosslyn - Arlington, Virginia
- Skyline - Bailey's Crossroads, Virginia
- Tenleytown - Washington, D.C.
- Riverdale - Riverdale Park, Maryland
- Tyson's Corner - Tysons's Corner, Virginia
- King of Prussia - King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Silver Spring - Silver Spring, Maryland
- Abington - Abington, Pennsylvania