"The Best Tacos in King of Prussia Pennsylvania"
Open 7 Days A Week, 10 AM to 10 PM*
How do we know? YOU tell us; constantly! Our hard work and passion allowed us to create the best tacos around.
Freshest Mexican Ingredients
We invest in quality ingredients to ensure consistency along with the great taste we're known for.
Authentic Yucatán Flavors
It's the Mayan and Spanish infusion that creates the delicious recipes originating from the southern tip of Mexico known as the Yucatán Peninsula.
Our customer's reviews of our best tacos in King of Prussia
Where to find us in King of Prussia
At the heart of King of Prussia Town Center, the region’s premier upscale experiential center, where outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment converge. KOP is located just 20 miles west of Philadelphia and is a hot spot for foodies!
* hours subject to change
Why customers come back to King of Prussia for the best Tacos and award winning Mexican food
Our authentic Yucatán inspired menu makes our tacos the best in King of Prussia! We also offer other award winning entrées including burritos, salads, bowls, quesadillas, and more. We offer Itza® and guacamole as Vegan protein options for all of our menu items.
We serve only the freshest ingredients picked from local farms at their peak of each location's growing season.
Our menu pays homage to our founder's family recipes from Yucatán. The meats are seasoned just like he remembers as a kid. In 2009, Osiris and his neighbor, Marc Wallace, got together over some homemade chips, salsa and guacamole and decided to launch the District Taco food cart in Rosslyn.
Over a decade later, District Taco is operating multiple restaurants across Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania, with ongoing plans to expand.
Other locations for our award winning best tacos
- Yorktown - Arlington, Virginia
- Meto Center - Washington, D.C.
- Eastern Market - Washington, D.C.
- Dupont Circle - Washington, D.C.
- Alexandria - Alexandria, Virginia
- Dunn Loring - Vienna, Virginia
- Rosslyn - Arlington, Virginia
- Skyline - Bailey's Crossroads, Virginia
- Tenleytown - Washington, D.C.
- Riverdale - Riverdale Park, Maryland
- Tyson's Corner - Tysons's Corner, Virginia
- Silver Spring - Silver Spring, Maryland
- Abington - Abington, Pennsylvania